Mello FM News
- Opposition Leader says voting for the PNP is a recipe for disaster
- Director of Elections Orette Fisher says all is in place for nomination and election days.
- Mold infestation causes relocation of patients from Intensive Care Unit at Cornwall Regional Hospital
- Hundreds in St. James and Westmoreland to be hit by water woes starting today
- Prime Minister to open symposium on creative industries tomorrow
- Young Jamaica decry tax deal between P-N-P aspirant and Tax Administration Jamaica as suspicious and questionable
- Air Traffic Controllers seeking legal advice to overturn IDT ruling
- Western Regional Health Authority receives bus to boost vector control efforts
- Director of elections to meet with Electoral Commission to discuss EOJ's readiness for General Elections on February 25
- Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries call meeting with Algix and J. Wray and Nephew to seek amicable resolution to the growing impasse between them.
- Minister of Health to hold press briefing today on Jamaica's first case of the Zika virus
- Jamaicans go to the polls in General Elections on February 25.
- Pipe laying work forces temporary closure of Negril road
- Transport operators condemn shooting incident involving pregnant woman in Montego Bay
- Opposition Leader warns supporters not to sell their votes, as General Election looms
Featured Sport News
- Jamaican bobsledders without equipment in Russia
- NETBALL aficionado Molly Rhone was obviously surprised
- Unbeaten sixth-wicket partnership between Brendon McCullum and Luke Ronchi
- US seals Semifinal place in the 2014 CONCACAF Women’s Under-20 Championship
- Guatemala and Jamaica launched the 2014 CONCACAF Women’s Championship yesterday
- Second leg of the KSAFA/Yellow Pages Jackie Bell knock-out quarter-final
- CONCACAF Women's Under-20 Championship
- Opening day of the Under-19 World Cup
- Final ODI between the West Indies and New Zealand
- West Indies will strive to take the lead in the 5 match ODI series
ALL IN PLACE FOR GRADE SIX ACHIEVEMENT TEST
- Categorized in: Mello FM News
Chief Education Officer in the Ministry of Education, Grace McLean, said all is in place for this year’s sitting of the Grade Six Achievement Test (GSAT).
Over 40 Thousand students are expected to sit the GSAT exams this year, on Thursday, March 21 and Friday, March 22. Students will be tested in Mathematics, Social Studies, Language Arts, Science and Communication task.
There are 1,184 designated centers across the island and these schools will be closed for normal classes during the exam period.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this news item to a friend: