Mello FM News
- INDECOM Appeals For Information On St. Thomas Shooting
- Decision To Be Made Next Week On Proposed Logistics Hub Investor
- Calls For Further Extension Of Date For Passport Fee Increase
- Government To Make Changes To CHEC Agreement
- South Trelawny Residents Welcome Retaining Wall Programme
- Parliament Committee Wants OCG To Obtain Search Warrant
- PNP Ruling To Be Made For Former Lucea Mayor In Two Weeks
- Education Ministry Warns Schools About Punishment
- Domestic Dispute Driving Increase In Murder Tally
- USAID To Support Gay Rights In Jamaica
- Rain Water Contribute To Power Outages In Corporate Area
- JET Dissatisfied With Response About Cockpit Country
- PICA Increases Work Stations Island Wide
- FLOW Blames Increase In Prices On Sliding Dollar
- Debate To Allow Better Management Of Estates Begins
Featured Sport News
- Jamaican bobsledders without equipment in Russia
- NETBALL aficionado Molly Rhone was obviously surprised
- Unbeaten sixth-wicket partnership between Brendon McCullum and Luke Ronchi
- US seals Semifinal place in the 2014 CONCACAF Women’s Under-20 Championship
- Guatemala and Jamaica launched the 2014 CONCACAF Women’s Championship yesterday
- Second leg of the KSAFA/Yellow Pages Jackie Bell knock-out quarter-final
- CONCACAF Women's Under-20 Championship
- Opening day of the Under-19 World Cup
- Final ODI between the West Indies and New Zealand
- West Indies will strive to take the lead in the 5 match ODI series
10 YEAR OLD BOY FOUND DEAD IN MANDEVILLE
- Categorized in: Mello FM News
A 10-year-old boy was found dead in a water tank in Mandeville, Manchester yesterday.
Reports from the police are that a missing person report was filed at the Mandeville police station at 11:30 am on saturday for Damain Findlay who lives with his mother at a Greenvale address in Mandeville.
His clothes was seen beside a tank in Greenvale minutes after 8 a.m. yesterday. The Fire Brigade was summoned, who then pumped the water from the tank. The missing boy's body was subsequently found.
No foul play has been identified at this time in the death of Damain, a student of Mandeville Primary and Junior High School.
The Mandeville police are carrying out investigations.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this news item to a friend: