Mello FM News
- Wildlife Centre Unveiled In Clarendon
- Preparations For Workers Week Begin
- Local Cable Operators Ordered To Stop Showing Several Channels
- DPP Says No To Criminal Charges Against Former Lucea Mayor
- West Kingston Enquiry To Visit Tivoli Gardens Community Today
- Startup Businesses To Get Ease Under Amended Tax
- St. Mary Teen Accused Of Terrorism May Sue The State
- Government Defends New NHT Board
- Auditor General Wants OPM To Demand Notes From NHT Meetings
- OUR Could Revise Electricity Rates
- Attorney Arrested For Fraud
- Government Considers Break-up Of Railway System
- Government Signs Non-Binding MOU For Logistic Hub Project
- Auditor General Reports NHT Failure In Three Major Projects
- Doctors Call For Less Restriction On Contraceptives For Underage Children
Featured Sport News
- Jamaican bobsledders without equipment in Russia
- NETBALL aficionado Molly Rhone was obviously surprised
- Unbeaten sixth-wicket partnership between Brendon McCullum and Luke Ronchi
- US seals Semifinal place in the 2014 CONCACAF Women’s Under-20 Championship
- Guatemala and Jamaica launched the 2014 CONCACAF Women’s Championship yesterday
- Second leg of the KSAFA/Yellow Pages Jackie Bell knock-out quarter-final
- CONCACAF Women's Under-20 Championship
- Opening day of the Under-19 World Cup
- Final ODI between the West Indies and New Zealand
- West Indies will strive to take the lead in the 5 match ODI series
10 YEAR OLD BOY FOUND DEAD IN MANDEVILLE
- Categorized in: Mello FM News
A 10-year-old boy was found dead in a water tank in Mandeville, Manchester yesterday.
Reports from the police are that a missing person report was filed at the Mandeville police station at 11:30 am on saturday for Damain Findlay who lives with his mother at a Greenvale address in Mandeville.
His clothes was seen beside a tank in Greenvale minutes after 8 a.m. yesterday. The Fire Brigade was summoned, who then pumped the water from the tank. The missing boy's body was subsequently found.
No foul play has been identified at this time in the death of Damain, a student of Mandeville Primary and Junior High School.
The Mandeville police are carrying out investigations.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this news item to a friend: