Mello FM News
- Employees of Bernard Lodge Sugar Estate to be Made Redundant
- UWI Department of Government Promotes Values and Attitudes
- PSOJ Criticizes Government Senator for his Description of Civil Society Groups
- Lawyers to Make Bid for Release of Ophthalmologist Detained in Tax Probe
- Another Accountant General Employee Arrested in Fraud Probe
- Opposition Calls for Dismissal of NRCA Board
- Offshore Breakwaters to be Built in Negril
- Energy Minister Calls Emergency Meeting
- NWA Advises Truckers to Avoid St. Mary Roadway
- Integrity Commission Wants Parliamentarians to Refuse Gifts
- Government Websites Targeted by Computer Hackers
- Chinese Ambassador to Jamaica Donates Equipment to KPH
- JFJ to Host Public Forum on Human Rights Development
- Three Persons Questioned by MOCA in Tax Evasion
- Government Urged to Capitalise on Copyright Industry
Featured Sport News
- Jamaican bobsledders without equipment in Russia
- NETBALL aficionado Molly Rhone was obviously surprised
- Unbeaten sixth-wicket partnership between Brendon McCullum and Luke Ronchi
- US seals Semifinal place in the 2014 CONCACAF Women’s Under-20 Championship
- Guatemala and Jamaica launched the 2014 CONCACAF Women’s Championship yesterday
- Second leg of the KSAFA/Yellow Pages Jackie Bell knock-out quarter-final
- CONCACAF Women's Under-20 Championship
- Opening day of the Under-19 World Cup
- Final ODI between the West Indies and New Zealand
- West Indies will strive to take the lead in the 5 match ODI series
10 YEAR OLD BOY FOUND DEAD IN MANDEVILLE
- Categorized in: Mello FM News
A 10-year-old boy was found dead in a water tank in Mandeville, Manchester yesterday.
Reports from the police are that a missing person report was filed at the Mandeville police station at 11:30 am on saturday for Damain Findlay who lives with his mother at a Greenvale address in Mandeville.
His clothes was seen beside a tank in Greenvale minutes after 8 a.m. yesterday. The Fire Brigade was summoned, who then pumped the water from the tank. The missing boy's body was subsequently found.
No foul play has been identified at this time in the death of Damain, a student of Mandeville Primary and Junior High School.
The Mandeville police are carrying out investigations.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this news item to a friend: