Mello FM News
- Negril Breakwater Project at Risk
- Jamaica Celebrates Peace Day
- Preliminary Discussions Carried Out on Compensation Fund For Praedial Larceny
- JCF Continues to Tackle Increase in Murders
- Legal Aid Council Criticise Police for Unethical Practice
- Police Urge Motocyclists to Be Cautious
- Wage Negotiations With Public Sector Employees Ongoing
- Energy Minister Declares Exciting Times Ahead For Energy Sector
- New Chik-V Cases Emerge
- Commercial Project Underway to Improve Downtown Kingston
- Public Debt Stock Projected to Increase By Start of Financial Year
- Labour Ministry Continues to Address Negative Impact of HIV/AIDS in Workforce
- Opposition Criticizes State of Public Health System
- Appeal Court Rejects Matter Involving JFJ
- Senior Investigators Probe Abduction of Canadian Visitor
Featured Sport News
- Jamaican bobsledders without equipment in Russia
- NETBALL aficionado Molly Rhone was obviously surprised
- Unbeaten sixth-wicket partnership between Brendon McCullum and Luke Ronchi
- US seals Semifinal place in the 2014 CONCACAF Women’s Under-20 Championship
- Guatemala and Jamaica launched the 2014 CONCACAF Women’s Championship yesterday
- Second leg of the KSAFA/Yellow Pages Jackie Bell knock-out quarter-final
- CONCACAF Women's Under-20 Championship
- Opening day of the Under-19 World Cup
- Final ODI between the West Indies and New Zealand
- West Indies will strive to take the lead in the 5 match ODI series
10 YEAR OLD BOY FOUND DEAD IN MANDEVILLE
- Categorized in: Mello FM News
A 10-year-old boy was found dead in a water tank in Mandeville, Manchester yesterday.
Reports from the police are that a missing person report was filed at the Mandeville police station at 11:30 am on saturday for Damain Findlay who lives with his mother at a Greenvale address in Mandeville.
His clothes was seen beside a tank in Greenvale minutes after 8 a.m. yesterday. The Fire Brigade was summoned, who then pumped the water from the tank. The missing boy's body was subsequently found.
No foul play has been identified at this time in the death of Damain, a student of Mandeville Primary and Junior High School.
The Mandeville police are carrying out investigations.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this news item to a friend: