Mello FM News
- Eight schools in Portmore St. Catherine signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) at the Portmore HEART Academy
- It does not appear as if the government will reverse its decision to appoint Velma Hylton
- A man was shot and injured wound in an altercation outside a nightclub in Mandeville,
- The National Works Agency, NWA, have embarked on a road rehabilitation project in Hanover
- 29-year-old labourrer Asha Cole of Tryall in St. Mary has been charged
- RGD fee increase takes effect today
- Implementation of national health card begins today
- Rocky Point health centre refurbished at cost of $29 million
- Gun seized in West Kingston
- The Spanish Town Police are looking for boyfriend of a 15 year-old girl who was found dead in a house on St. John’s Road
- 64-year-old businessman Delroy Thompson was shot dead
- 4thousand sugar workers now restive after failed wage negotiations
- Tanker drivers across the island are again crying foul
- Owner of Irie FM and Zip FM Chad Young is dead
- China Ex-Im Bank is delaying the re-start of the Jamaica Emergency Employment Programme, JEEP.
Featured Sport News
- Jamaican bobsledders without equipment in Russia
- NETBALL aficionado Molly Rhone was obviously surprised
- Unbeaten sixth-wicket partnership between Brendon McCullum and Luke Ronchi
- US seals Semifinal place in the 2014 CONCACAF Women’s Under-20 Championship
- Guatemala and Jamaica launched the 2014 CONCACAF Women’s Championship yesterday
- Second leg of the KSAFA/Yellow Pages Jackie Bell knock-out quarter-final
- CONCACAF Women's Under-20 Championship
- Opening day of the Under-19 World Cup
- Final ODI between the West Indies and New Zealand
- West Indies will strive to take the lead in the 5 match ODI series
10 YEAR OLD BOY FOUND DEAD IN MANDEVILLE
- Categorized in: Mello FM News
A 10-year-old boy was found dead in a water tank in Mandeville, Manchester yesterday.
Reports from the police are that a missing person report was filed at the Mandeville police station at 11:30 am on saturday for Damain Findlay who lives with his mother at a Greenvale address in Mandeville.
His clothes was seen beside a tank in Greenvale minutes after 8 a.m. yesterday. The Fire Brigade was summoned, who then pumped the water from the tank. The missing boy's body was subsequently found.
No foul play has been identified at this time in the death of Damain, a student of Mandeville Primary and Junior High School.
The Mandeville police are carrying out investigations.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this news item to a friend: