Mello FM News
- Minister of National Security Peter Bunting Believes Donantions Will Help To Improve the JDF’s Operations
- Latin American and Caribbean Countries set 2020 target to get these areas under better HIV control
- Prime Minister Portia Simpson Miller commends the Jamaican athletes representing the nation in Beijing
- Jamaica lined up to get another 40 million from the IMF in September
- Caribbean Public Health Agency CARPHA says Zik V Still Confirmed In Brazil
- Montego Bay’s Cornwall Rover Regional Hospital Receives Equipment
- Security Minister Commends Police Personnel In St. Elizabeth
- 125 thousand Early Childhood Students To Receive Breakfast And Lunch
- Jamaica Labour Party Urges Government To Address Air Traffic Controllers’ Concerns
- Air Traffic Controllers End Protest
- Heavily Armed Criminals Create Mayhem In Montego Bay
- NWC Says Theft And Misuse Of Water In St.Elizabeth Impedes Its Ability To Satisfy Demand
- Study Reveals Young and Black Women More Prone To Breast Cancer
- Minister Of Justice, Mark Golding Expresses Sadness At The Tragic Passing Of Cornwall Bar Association President, George Thomas
- Tivoli Gangsters Terrorises West Kingston Police Division
Featured Sport News
- Jamaican bobsledders without equipment in Russia
- NETBALL aficionado Molly Rhone was obviously surprised
- Unbeaten sixth-wicket partnership between Brendon McCullum and Luke Ronchi
- US seals Semifinal place in the 2014 CONCACAF Women’s Under-20 Championship
- Guatemala and Jamaica launched the 2014 CONCACAF Women’s Championship yesterday
- Second leg of the KSAFA/Yellow Pages Jackie Bell knock-out quarter-final
- CONCACAF Women's Under-20 Championship
- Opening day of the Under-19 World Cup
- Final ODI between the West Indies and New Zealand
- West Indies will strive to take the lead in the 5 match ODI series
10 YEAR OLD BOY FOUND DEAD IN MANDEVILLE
- Categorized in: Mello FM News
A 10-year-old boy was found dead in a water tank in Mandeville, Manchester yesterday.
Reports from the police are that a missing person report was filed at the Mandeville police station at 11:30 am on saturday for Damain Findlay who lives with his mother at a Greenvale address in Mandeville.
His clothes was seen beside a tank in Greenvale minutes after 8 a.m. yesterday. The Fire Brigade was summoned, who then pumped the water from the tank. The missing boy's body was subsequently found.
No foul play has been identified at this time in the death of Damain, a student of Mandeville Primary and Junior High School.
The Mandeville police are carrying out investigations.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this news item to a friend: