Mello FM News
- Canadian Firm Discovers Gold In Jamaica
- Lawsuit Filed On Behalf of Jamaicans Employed Under US Hotel Work Programme
- Ardenne High Wins Schools' Challenge Quiz CompetitioN
- Police Launch Manhunt For Criminals Behind Attack In East Kingston
- Environment Group Questions Accuracy Of Air Quality Report
- IMF Urges Jamaica To Step Up Pace Of Reforms
- Police Find Teens Committing Robberies Based On Orders From Home
- Moon Palace Jamaica Grande Hotel To Continue Upgrading Activities
- Major Ammunition Seizure In Trelawny
- Two Male students Arrested For Assaulting Another School Boy
- JLP To Submit Claims From Persons Affected By Smoke From Riverton Dump
- Opposition Party to Discuss Fate Of Its Leader During Scheduled Meeting
- Police Investigate Reported Attack On Nurse
- JAS Launches Massive Blood Drive Initiative
- Prime Minister Urges End To Contemporary Slavery
Featured Sport News
- Jamaican bobsledders without equipment in Russia
- NETBALL aficionado Molly Rhone was obviously surprised
- Unbeaten sixth-wicket partnership between Brendon McCullum and Luke Ronchi
- US seals Semifinal place in the 2014 CONCACAF Women’s Under-20 Championship
- Guatemala and Jamaica launched the 2014 CONCACAF Women’s Championship yesterday
- Second leg of the KSAFA/Yellow Pages Jackie Bell knock-out quarter-final
- CONCACAF Women's Under-20 Championship
- Opening day of the Under-19 World Cup
- Final ODI between the West Indies and New Zealand
- West Indies will strive to take the lead in the 5 match ODI series
10 YEAR OLD BOY FOUND DEAD IN MANDEVILLE
- Categorized in: Mello FM News
A 10-year-old boy was found dead in a water tank in Mandeville, Manchester yesterday.
Reports from the police are that a missing person report was filed at the Mandeville police station at 11:30 am on saturday for Damain Findlay who lives with his mother at a Greenvale address in Mandeville.
His clothes was seen beside a tank in Greenvale minutes after 8 a.m. yesterday. The Fire Brigade was summoned, who then pumped the water from the tank. The missing boy's body was subsequently found.
No foul play has been identified at this time in the death of Damain, a student of Mandeville Primary and Junior High School.
The Mandeville police are carrying out investigations.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this news item to a friend: