Mello FM News
- Opposition Spokesman on Finance and Planning, Audley Shaw said that household poverty rate has risen
- Finance Minister said tax package is equitable and does not overburden any segment of society
- Police are still searching for the body of an 18 year old man who drowned at the Hellshire Beach
- Jamaica Public Service JPS says its crews removed one thousand pounds of illegal connection
- Jamaica Constabulary Force will soon deploy a tactical unit to tackle praedial larceny
- Raymond wants police to stop burning ganja fields
- ODPEN says fire at dump could be extinguished by weekend
- NSWMA to restrict access to the dump
- Two reportedly drowned on Easter Monday
- Budget debate opens today
- Five year old girl shot in Denham Town
- Police High says force policy behind reduction of high incidents of fatal shootings
- Commish sends condolence to family of policeman who died in a motor vehicle accident
- Senior Superintendent of Police James Forbes is schedule to appear in the Corporate Area RM court
- FTC found NCB and Scotiabank levied fees and commission charges on customers that were 5 times more than direct costs
Featured Sport News
- Jamaican bobsledders without equipment in Russia
- NETBALL aficionado Molly Rhone was obviously surprised
- Unbeaten sixth-wicket partnership between Brendon McCullum and Luke Ronchi
- US seals Semifinal place in the 2014 CONCACAF Women’s Under-20 Championship
- Guatemala and Jamaica launched the 2014 CONCACAF Women’s Championship yesterday
- Second leg of the KSAFA/Yellow Pages Jackie Bell knock-out quarter-final
- CONCACAF Women's Under-20 Championship
- Opening day of the Under-19 World Cup
- Final ODI between the West Indies and New Zealand
- West Indies will strive to take the lead in the 5 match ODI series
10 YEAR OLD BOY FOUND DEAD IN MANDEVILLE
- Categorized in: Mello FM News
A 10-year-old boy was found dead in a water tank in Mandeville, Manchester yesterday.
Reports from the police are that a missing person report was filed at the Mandeville police station at 11:30 am on saturday for Damain Findlay who lives with his mother at a Greenvale address in Mandeville.
His clothes was seen beside a tank in Greenvale minutes after 8 a.m. yesterday. The Fire Brigade was summoned, who then pumped the water from the tank. The missing boy's body was subsequently found.
No foul play has been identified at this time in the death of Damain, a student of Mandeville Primary and Junior High School.
The Mandeville police are carrying out investigations.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this news item to a friend: