Mello FM News
- Jamaica to resume mango exports to UK
- US says Guantanamo base worker got Zika after Jamaica trip
- Some fire stations operating without response units
- Mandela Highway bus lane extended for two years
- Gov't signs contract for Mandela Highway widening project
- BUREAU OF STANDARDS TO DEVELOP NEW CODES FOR MOTOR VEHICLE APPROVALS
- NEW CELL PHONE LICENSEE CONSIDERS SUING THE OCG
- THREE MEN HELD FOR MASSIVE GANJA BUST REMANDED
- GUILTY VERDICT FOR PASTOR AL MILLER
- CHILDRENS’ ADVOCATE CALLS ON GOVERNMENT TO ADDRESS PUBLIC DISPLAY OF SEX TOYS FOR SALE
- ST CATHERINE PARISH COUNCIL COMPLETES CLEAN UP OF OLD HARBOR MARKET
- GOVERNMENT AND CHINA HARBOR TO SIGN CONTRACT FOR MANDELA HIGHWAY EXPANSION
- POLICE RELEASE NAMES OF PORTMORE CRASH VICTIMS
- Jamaican woman facing drug charges after being caught at airport with cocaine
- Noel Hylton to head Vernamfield Enterprise Team
Featured Sport News
- Jamaican bobsledders without equipment in Russia
- NETBALL aficionado Molly Rhone was obviously surprised
- Unbeaten sixth-wicket partnership between Brendon McCullum and Luke Ronchi
- US seals Semifinal place in the 2014 CONCACAF Women’s Under-20 Championship
- Guatemala and Jamaica launched the 2014 CONCACAF Women’s Championship yesterday
- Second leg of the KSAFA/Yellow Pages Jackie Bell knock-out quarter-final
- CONCACAF Women's Under-20 Championship
- Opening day of the Under-19 World Cup
- Final ODI between the West Indies and New Zealand
- West Indies will strive to take the lead in the 5 match ODI series
10 YEAR OLD BOY FOUND DEAD IN MANDEVILLE
- Categorized in: Mello FM News
A 10-year-old boy was found dead in a water tank in Mandeville, Manchester yesterday.
Reports from the police are that a missing person report was filed at the Mandeville police station at 11:30 am on saturday for Damain Findlay who lives with his mother at a Greenvale address in Mandeville.
His clothes was seen beside a tank in Greenvale minutes after 8 a.m. yesterday. The Fire Brigade was summoned, who then pumped the water from the tank. The missing boy's body was subsequently found.
No foul play has been identified at this time in the death of Damain, a student of Mandeville Primary and Junior High School.
The Mandeville police are carrying out investigations.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this news item to a friend: