Mello FM News
- St James Council Getting Read To Launch Clean As A Whistle Campaign
- National PTA Wants St Hilda’s Head Girl Re-Instated
- Tenth Grade Student In Custody For Murder Of School Mate To Be Questioned Today
- Three to face Santa Cruz court on gun charges today
- Nwc Says It’s Continuing Talks With Unions To Reach Amicable Settlement With Staff
- Work Continuing On East Bound Lane Of Mandela Highway Damaged During Weekend Rain
- Taxi Operator Shot And Wounded During Robbery At Home In Hanover
- Prime Minister Congratulates Adam Stewart Named Caribbean Hotelier Of The Year
- Focus On Parliament This Afternoon As Details Expected On Prison Proposal
- St Ann Cops Investigate Mysterious Death Of 25 Year Old Man
- St Mary’s Most Wanted Remanded After Court Told He Had Absconded Bail On Murder Charge
- Damion Crawford Is The Fourth, First- Time MP To Fall In PNP Selection Process
- 53 Schools Affected By Hand Foot And Mouth Disease
- Gas Prices Up Slightly
- Man Charged After Allegedly Posing As Lawyer In A Divorce Case
Featured Sport News
- Jamaican bobsledders without equipment in Russia
- NETBALL aficionado Molly Rhone was obviously surprised
- Unbeaten sixth-wicket partnership between Brendon McCullum and Luke Ronchi
- US seals Semifinal place in the 2014 CONCACAF Women’s Under-20 Championship
- Guatemala and Jamaica launched the 2014 CONCACAF Women’s Championship yesterday
- Second leg of the KSAFA/Yellow Pages Jackie Bell knock-out quarter-final
- CONCACAF Women's Under-20 Championship
- Opening day of the Under-19 World Cup
- Final ODI between the West Indies and New Zealand
- West Indies will strive to take the lead in the 5 match ODI series
$300 Million NHT Housing Development underway in St Mary
- Categorized in: Mello FM News
Ground was reportedly broken for the National Housing Trust (NHT) Nashville Housing Development near Highgate, St Mary.
The development include 63 serviced lots and 40 houses of a $300 million investment in construction spending.
The housing solutions will be built under the Small Contractors Programme.
The NHT has also partnered with the National Water Commission in a $700 million water project in Islington also in the parish of St. Mary.
The Nashville infrastructure is 30% complete and the NHT will start processing loans in less than a year.
Easton Douglas Chairman of the NHT, said that the organization is projecting more than $25 billion in development activity for this year, and urged potential homeowners to become contributors so that they can benefit from the cheapest source of housing loans in Jamaica.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this news item to a friend: