Mello FM News
- The Country’s Balance Of Trade Improved In The First Five Months Of The Year, To May
- Man Charged In Relation To Breaches Of The Offensive Weapon Act, Receives Extended Bail
- National Water Commission Resumes Late Fee Charges
- Prime Minister Praises Athletes For Their Performance In Beijing China
- Four High Schools Jamaica Set To Benefit From Major Upgrading And Operational Changes When The 2015/16 Academic Year Begins
- Portland Self Help Project Supported By Digicel Foundation
- The Maia Chung Autism And Disabilities Foundation Launches An Autism Scholarship Programme
- The Jamaican Dollar Will Open Trading Today at $117.85
- Number Portability Allows Jamaicans To Benefit From Improved Service Offers From Telecommunication Providers.
- The Latest Advisory from the National Hurricane Center on Huricane Fred
- National Taskforce border control conducts training seminar against Trafficking in Persons
- President of the Jamaica Medical Doctor’s Association Says They Are Still Deliberating Over Wage Offer.
- Pistol and Ammunition Seized By Off Duty Jamaican Lawmen
- JLP Caretaker for St. Thomas Eastern, Calls for the Ministry of Local Government and Water To Step In And Aid Residents
- Minister of National Security Peter Bunting Believes Donantions Will Help To Improve the JDF’s Operations
Featured Sport News
- Jamaican bobsledders without equipment in Russia
- NETBALL aficionado Molly Rhone was obviously surprised
- Unbeaten sixth-wicket partnership between Brendon McCullum and Luke Ronchi
- US seals Semifinal place in the 2014 CONCACAF Women’s Under-20 Championship
- Guatemala and Jamaica launched the 2014 CONCACAF Women’s Championship yesterday
- Second leg of the KSAFA/Yellow Pages Jackie Bell knock-out quarter-final
- CONCACAF Women's Under-20 Championship
- Opening day of the Under-19 World Cup
- Final ODI between the West Indies and New Zealand
- West Indies will strive to take the lead in the 5 match ODI series
$300 Million NHT Housing Development underway in St Mary
- Categorized in: Mello FM News
Ground was reportedly broken for the National Housing Trust (NHT) Nashville Housing Development near Highgate, St Mary.
The development include 63 serviced lots and 40 houses of a $300 million investment in construction spending.
The housing solutions will be built under the Small Contractors Programme.
The NHT has also partnered with the National Water Commission in a $700 million water project in Islington also in the parish of St. Mary.
The Nashville infrastructure is 30% complete and the NHT will start processing loans in less than a year.
Easton Douglas Chairman of the NHT, said that the organization is projecting more than $25 billion in development activity for this year, and urged potential homeowners to become contributors so that they can benefit from the cheapest source of housing loans in Jamaica.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this news item to a friend: