Mello FM News
- Jamaica Urban Transit Company to introduce its vehicle tracking system today
- Ministry of Health encourages school administrators to remove mosquito breeding sites
- Golden Krust food chain in New York files lawsuit against Jamaican food company
- Two hundred thousand students to receive breakfast and lunch free
- Mechanical problems and turbid conditions affect water supply in sections of St. James
- Tax Administration of Jamaica face issues with distribution of driver’s licences
- Violent father escapes deportation from UK to Jamaica
- Government to monitor private education sector.
- St. Thomas police constable accused of theft offered bail
- Jamaican Diaspora angry over refusal of high profile officer of Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- Jamaicans for Justice questions probe into controversial sex education programme
- Jamaican man arrested in Philadelphia, United States
- Caribbean Community Representatives visit Jamaica to examine government Programme
- Senior citizens receive incorrectly stamped tickets for JUTC b
- Opposition Leader declares more protest against bus fare increase
Featured Sport News
- Jamaican bobsledders without equipment in Russia
- NETBALL aficionado Molly Rhone was obviously surprised
- Unbeaten sixth-wicket partnership between Brendon McCullum and Luke Ronchi
- US seals Semifinal place in the 2014 CONCACAF Women’s Under-20 Championship
- Guatemala and Jamaica launched the 2014 CONCACAF Women’s Championship yesterday
- Second leg of the KSAFA/Yellow Pages Jackie Bell knock-out quarter-final
- CONCACAF Women's Under-20 Championship
- Opening day of the Under-19 World Cup
- Final ODI between the West Indies and New Zealand
- West Indies will strive to take the lead in the 5 match ODI series
Police seize 600lbs of ganja in St. Ann
- Categorized in: Mello FM News
The St. Ann police reports that more than 600 pounds of compressed ganja was seized along the Priory main road in the parish at about 9pm yesterday.
The vehicle transporting the weed reportedly developed tyre trouble and the driver pulled over to repair it.
Police operating in the area carried out a search and the ganja was found.
Two men were arrested in connection with the find.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this news item to a friend: