Mello FM News
- Minister urges Jamaicans to continue conserving on use of water
- Jamaican doctor convicted of sexually assaulting patients in United States.
- Suspected serial rapist shot and injured in Portmore, St. Catherine
- JUTC management to meet with JLP over damaged buses
- Health Ministry to conduct study to assess impact of Chikungunya on Jamaica
- Goats slaughtered and stolen in Trelawny
- INDECOM launches investigation into death of St. Elizabeth teacher.
- Office of Prime Minister denies prior knowledge of Outameni acquisition.
- Ex-cop and sister guilty of 2012 murder.
- Trelawny Parish Council partner with agencies in campaign against Chik-V
- Water supply improvement following introduction of programme.
- NHT Chairman to reveal all details about Outameni purchase.
- Most wanted fugitive in Trelawny freed.
- JUTC wants compensation for damage to its buses.
- JLP investigates reports of damage to JUTC buses by its supporters.
Featured Sport News
- Jamaican bobsledders without equipment in Russia
- NETBALL aficionado Molly Rhone was obviously surprised
- Unbeaten sixth-wicket partnership between Brendon McCullum and Luke Ronchi
- US seals Semifinal place in the 2014 CONCACAF Women’s Under-20 Championship
- Guatemala and Jamaica launched the 2014 CONCACAF Women’s Championship yesterday
- Second leg of the KSAFA/Yellow Pages Jackie Bell knock-out quarter-final
- CONCACAF Women's Under-20 Championship
- Opening day of the Under-19 World Cup
- Final ODI between the West Indies and New Zealand
- West Indies will strive to take the lead in the 5 match ODI series
Police seize 600lbs of ganja in St. Ann
- Categorized in: Mello FM News
The St. Ann police reports that more than 600 pounds of compressed ganja was seized along the Priory main road in the parish at about 9pm yesterday.
The vehicle transporting the weed reportedly developed tyre trouble and the driver pulled over to repair it.
Police operating in the area carried out a search and the ganja was found.
Two men were arrested in connection with the find.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this news item to a friend: