Mello FM News
- Police in stand-off with residents in St. Elizabeth
- Police arrest four in businessman murder
- Health centre reopens in Tivoli Gardens
- Police investigating ammo making find
- Scotiabank named the Bank of the Year in Jamaica
- Scotia Bank reports profit
- Bus company takes first step to pay off $100 million court award
- Nigel Clarke is eighth senator
- Gas prices go up
- JFLAG says not enough investigation done into major reports
- WISYNCO Group now owns half of Winds Citrus
- Minister Ferguson said that since the ban on public smoking was imposed there had been a 20 percent reduction
- Anthony Hylton in responding to calls for the boycotting of products from Trinidad and Tobago said it would have severe impact
- The prosecution main witness in the murder trial of Vybz Kartel said...
- The National Water Commission is advising customers in sections of St. Catherine, who are served by the Nutshell and Ewarton Relift Stations that the disruption they are currently experiencing in their service is as a result of mechanical problems affecti
Featured Sport News
- HOLY Family Primary captured the 2013 Samsung Cup urban title
- PORTMORE United, the 2012 champions, failed once more
- Fifa says it has no plans to move the 2014 World Cup - Two Men Killed
- Wolmer's Boys' will aim to salvage their season when they meet Excelsior High in today's final of the Inter-Secondary Schools Sports Association (ISSA)/LIME Walker Cup knockout final
- Kieran Powells declaration that The West Indies ODI team can beat anybody anywhere
- Results from Champions League matches
- CHAMPIONS Harbour View could consolidate second spot
- West Indies opening batsman Chris Gayle could be out of action for up to four weeks
- Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli continued their prolific runscoring to set up India's chase
- Humble Lion last night missed the opportunity to rejoin Montego Bay United atop the 2013-2014 Red Stripe Premier League points’ table
Police seize 600lbs of ganja in St. Ann
- Categorized in: Mello FM News
The St. Ann police reports that more than 600 pounds of compressed ganja was seized along the Priory main road in the parish at about 9pm yesterday.
The vehicle transporting the weed reportedly developed tyre trouble and the driver pulled over to repair it.
Police operating in the area carried out a search and the ganja was found.
Two men were arrested in connection with the find.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this news item to a friend: