Mello FM News
- Opposition Leader says voting for the PNP is a recipe for disaster
- Director of Elections Orette Fisher says all is in place for nomination and election days.
- Mold infestation causes relocation of patients from Intensive Care Unit at Cornwall Regional Hospital
- Hundreds in St. James and Westmoreland to be hit by water woes starting today
- Prime Minister to open symposium on creative industries tomorrow
- Young Jamaica decry tax deal between P-N-P aspirant and Tax Administration Jamaica as suspicious and questionable
- Air Traffic Controllers seeking legal advice to overturn IDT ruling
- Western Regional Health Authority receives bus to boost vector control efforts
- Director of elections to meet with Electoral Commission to discuss EOJ's readiness for General Elections on February 25
- Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries call meeting with Algix and J. Wray and Nephew to seek amicable resolution to the growing impasse between them.
- Minister of Health to hold press briefing today on Jamaica's first case of the Zika virus
- Jamaicans go to the polls in General Elections on February 25.
- Pipe laying work forces temporary closure of Negril road
- Transport operators condemn shooting incident involving pregnant woman in Montego Bay
- Opposition Leader warns supporters not to sell their votes, as General Election looms
Featured Sport News
- Jamaican bobsledders without equipment in Russia
- NETBALL aficionado Molly Rhone was obviously surprised
- Unbeaten sixth-wicket partnership between Brendon McCullum and Luke Ronchi
- US seals Semifinal place in the 2014 CONCACAF Women’s Under-20 Championship
- Guatemala and Jamaica launched the 2014 CONCACAF Women’s Championship yesterday
- Second leg of the KSAFA/Yellow Pages Jackie Bell knock-out quarter-final
- CONCACAF Women's Under-20 Championship
- Opening day of the Under-19 World Cup
- Final ODI between the West Indies and New Zealand
- West Indies will strive to take the lead in the 5 match ODI series
Police seize 600lbs of ganja in St. Ann
- Categorized in: Mello FM News
The St. Ann police reports that more than 600 pounds of compressed ganja was seized along the Priory main road in the parish at about 9pm yesterday.
The vehicle transporting the weed reportedly developed tyre trouble and the driver pulled over to repair it.
Police operating in the area carried out a search and the ganja was found.
Two men were arrested in connection with the find.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this news item to a friend: