Mello FM News
- NWC Wants Reduced Light Bill.
- Private Sector Groups Want NHT to Stop Non-Core Expenses
- Two Persons Charged in Gasoline Racket Offered Bail
- MOCA Makes Another Arrest in Multi-Million Dollar Money Laundering Racket
- Police Sergeant Freed of Murder Charges
- Psychiatric Facility at Kingston Public Hospital to Be Modified.
- UTECH Law Student Discontinues Court Action Against Institution.
- Crack Down on Fake Blue Mountain Coffee Begins.
- Office of Contractor General Requests Document from NHT.
- Tax Payers to Pay More to Rescue JUTC.
- Mario Deane Cops to Return to Court for Trial Date Next Year.
- Local Businesses Threatened by E-Fraud.
- Escaped Female Prisoner Recaptured.
- West Kingston Residents Give Evidence Before Start of Commission of Enquiry
- Four new members appointed to NHT Board.
Featured Sport News
- Jamaican bobsledders without equipment in Russia
- NETBALL aficionado Molly Rhone was obviously surprised
- Unbeaten sixth-wicket partnership between Brendon McCullum and Luke Ronchi
- US seals Semifinal place in the 2014 CONCACAF Women’s Under-20 Championship
- Guatemala and Jamaica launched the 2014 CONCACAF Women’s Championship yesterday
- Second leg of the KSAFA/Yellow Pages Jackie Bell knock-out quarter-final
- CONCACAF Women's Under-20 Championship
- Opening day of the Under-19 World Cup
- Final ODI between the West Indies and New Zealand
- West Indies will strive to take the lead in the 5 match ODI series
Police seize 600lbs of ganja in St. Ann
- Categorized in: Mello FM News
The St. Ann police reports that more than 600 pounds of compressed ganja was seized along the Priory main road in the parish at about 9pm yesterday.
The vehicle transporting the weed reportedly developed tyre trouble and the driver pulled over to repair it.
Police operating in the area carried out a search and the ganja was found.
Two men were arrested in connection with the find.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this news item to a friend: