Mello FM News
- Church group not supportive of changes to buggery provisions
- Leader of Trinidad Muslim group detained in Jamaica
- Health care workers concerned about training for Ebola preparations
- Civilian witnesses ignore West Kingston Commission of Enquiry
- British Member of Parliament suggests government cut aid for Jamaica
- Government negotiates with provisional bidder for Kingston Container Terminal
- JDF and Health Ministry to lead Ebola preparations
- Prime Minister restricts government officials from travelling to Ebola affected areas
- National Registry of Institutions established.
- OUR sets deadline for number portability services application
- Anti-HIV activity in Jamaican Guinea Hen Weed
- CHEC mourns death of four employees
- Threats issued at CHEC officials following murder of workers
- Ebola virus poses threat to national security
- Death of inmate to be investigate
Featured Sport News
- Jamaican bobsledders without equipment in Russia
- NETBALL aficionado Molly Rhone was obviously surprised
- Unbeaten sixth-wicket partnership between Brendon McCullum and Luke Ronchi
- US seals Semifinal place in the 2014 CONCACAF Women’s Under-20 Championship
- Guatemala and Jamaica launched the 2014 CONCACAF Women’s Championship yesterday
- Second leg of the KSAFA/Yellow Pages Jackie Bell knock-out quarter-final
- CONCACAF Women's Under-20 Championship
- Opening day of the Under-19 World Cup
- Final ODI between the West Indies and New Zealand
- West Indies will strive to take the lead in the 5 match ODI series
Police seize 600lbs of ganja in St. Ann
- Categorized in: Mello FM News
The St. Ann police reports that more than 600 pounds of compressed ganja was seized along the Priory main road in the parish at about 9pm yesterday.
The vehicle transporting the weed reportedly developed tyre trouble and the driver pulled over to repair it.
Police operating in the area carried out a search and the ganja was found.
Two men were arrested in connection with the find.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this news item to a friend: